Wifi Troubleshooting Guide
If you are having trouble connecting your camera to the wifi network please try the following steps:
- Make sure your camera is plugged in. You should see faint red lights on the front of your camera if it is powered on.
- Ensure your home wifi network is working. Can other devices access the internet on the same network your camera is on?
- Unplug your Knit camera, wait 10 seconds and plug it back in. If the green light on the back of the camera stays on for more than 1-2 minutes please try to reconnect your camera to your wifi network using the in-app wifi setup flow.
- Try resetting your router by unplugging it and waiting for 10 seconds before plugging it back in.
- If you are still unable to get your camera connected be sure that you have strong wifi signal strength in the location of the camera.
If none of these steps correct the issue please contact Client Experience at firstname.lastname@example.org